PA12 Nomex® IIIA Wildland Firefighting Pants
Topps Safety Apparel is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of Flame Resistant industrial workwear and public safety uniforms. Topps specializes in flame resistant wildland fire fighting clothing. Wildland fire fighting teams across the U.S. use Topps brush gear as an essential part of their NFPA 1977 compliant brush gear. Fire fighters know that wearing the best FR brush gear and PPE is crucial to their safety when fighting forest fires.
- 6.0 oz. per square yard DuPont NOMEX IIIA aramid flame resistant material
- Waist adjustable with hook and loop take up tabs
- Outseams and seat seam are reinforced by double topstitching entire length
- Two bellowed cargo pockets with hook and loop closures on flaps
- Two bellowed lower pockets with hook and loop flap closure
- Waistband closes with heavy-duty snap
- Hook and loop take up tabs on leg bottoms
- Two patch hip pockets with flaps and hook and loop closure
- Bottoms of side pockets are reinforced using an "X" bartack
- Photo may show options and additional products not included.