Magnum Force™ MP3 Gloves
The Magnum Force MP3 gloves provide extreme protection without sacrificing mobility, making them ideal for tactical and law enforcement personnel. Their two-way stretch Spandex fabric provides a snug fit, and includes anti-static fibers for improved safety around flammable material.
The built-in hard knuckle guards feature Kevlar reinforcement for enhanced protection, and the palm heel is also reinforced with Kevlar for wear resistance.
The Thermal Plasticized Rubber finger guards are segmented to preserve mobility. The upper index finger is protected by EVA foam instead, maintaining full dexterity for total trigger control. The palm is made from wear-resistant, flexible Clarino, and the fingertips and thumb are treated to enhance grip.
- Application: Close quarter battle (CQB), Military Operation on Urban Terrain (MOUT), extremely rough conditions
- Hard knuckle protection reinforced with Kevlar® is built into glove, not placed on top, providing better fit and greater comfort
- Abrasion-resistant palm pad reinforced with Kevlar®
- Thermal Plasticized Rubber (TPR) finger guards flex with movement
- EVA foam padded index finger protects without interfering with mobility of trigger finger
- Tacky fingertips and thumb for extra grip and finger control
- Supple, breathable, durable Clarino® synthetic leather palm provides firm grip
- Two-way stretch spandex with 3% carbon conductive anti-static fiber provides snug fit
- Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Clarino® is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.